Let’s just start by giving you permission to dream again.
What is it that you used to dream about when you were 12 or 13 years old?
What did you want to do with your life back then? Spend some time thinking about that. Write it down. If you’re worried about what others will say, don’t tell them.
Every great idea started in someone’s imagination.
A head full of fears has no space for dreams ~ Author Unknown
Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel; energies are contagious. ~ Rachel Wolchin
Our fantasies are our realities in an excuse-free world. ~Jen Sincero
Practical steps to get yourself dreaming again…
- Grab a journal or notebook and pen and find a quiet peaceful place that makes you happy and relaxed where you will be undisturbed.
- Start writing down your thoughts, ideas, and dreams. Something wonderful happens when you write it down on paper.
- Think about some happy times in your life. Think about loved ones, favorite places you love to visit, anything that brings you joy. This practice will begin to free your mind and get the creative juices flowing.
- If you still need some inspiration, pick up a magazine or a book , or listen to a good podcast from someone that you respect and that inspires you.
- Take a walk.
- Listen to the podcast while taking a walk.
- Watch and inspiring movie.
Take some proactive steps to get yourself dreaming again. if you have faith in the process and faith in yourself, great things will emerge.
I totally believe in you!