Anybody can start a business. But it’s the individual’s learned paradigms regarding life, responsibility, hard work, control, etc… and the result of those perceptions that cause that business to grow….. Or not.
More often than not, we have to un-learn our perceptions about money, wealth and success that society has drilled into us from an early age. In order to un-learn any certain paradigm, we need to replace it with a new one: A paradigm shift. Get this right, and you will be on your way to a successful online business. And a successful business will lead to more money, time and freedom, which is the whole point, right?
Here are a few paradigms that are signposts (or “mind”posts) of successful entrepreneurs:
- Debt perception: They perceive debt as a useful tool that allows them to grow their business
- Time perception: time is their most important asset. Far more important than money
- Education perception: “The moment you stop learning is the moment you stop growing.” Constant expansion of their knowledge and awareness is critical to their journey
- Money perception: Money is extremely abundant and it’s everywhere. Money is a reflection of how many lives they’ve touched. Money reflects the value they’ve created.
- Their Primary Income Source: They earn income via their business systems and investments
- Primary Wealth Accelerator: They make something from nothing. They give birth to assets and make them valuable to the marketplace. Other times, they take existing assets and add value to them
- Wealth perception: Build a business system for cash flow and asset valuation
- Wealth Equation: Wealth = Net Profit + Asset Value
- Strategy: The more people they help, the richer they become in Time, Money, And Personal Fulfillment
- Destination: A lifetime passive income; either through business or investments…or both
- Responsibility and Control: Belief that life is what you make it. They know their financial plan is entirely their own responsibility and they choose how they will react to circumstances
- Life Perception: Their dreams are worth pursuing no matter how outlandish and they understand that it will take money to make some of those dreams a reality
These paradigms are what drives action and they are what formulate the successful entrepreneur’s lifestyle
It isn’t for everyone but the question is: Is it for YOU?
Here is a quick video by Entrepreneur Magazine about how to get into a Winner’s state of mind:
I believe that what sets the Six Figure Mentors apart from other business opportunities is the fact that they address the whole person. Not only do they supply state of the art education and business model, but they approach entrepreneurship in a holistic way that is designed to facilitate each member’s mindset growth, as well as skillset development.
If it does interest you, you can get started here
See you on the other side! 😉